Basic Purpose of Position: This position is responsible
for generating, debugging, and maintaining machine programs for all automated
- Associate's degree or vocational diploma in
computer science, engineering or equivalent experience.
- Should be familiar with reading and manipulating multiple data formats.
- Computer skills such MS Office, Valor, Agile,
Aegis and MS AX desired.
- Previous experience in relevant manufacturing
processes as a programmer or operator preferred.
- Must have good communication skills, written
- It is understood that certain minimum
requirements are not tested for but monitored for competent capability
the employee’s indoctrination period.
- Understanding of IPC-A-610, J-STD-001, and WHMA A-620 desired
- At least 3 years’ working experience in the
related field is
required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree or
Diploma in Marketing, Business Studies or equivalents.
- Required language(s) : English, Mandarin &
- Required skill excellent command and written
- Team oriented positive attitude and attentions to details
strong numerical aptitude. Good customer service, able to travel and work
in global team of professionals.
Experience in sales is an advantage.
- Preferably entry level specialized in sales –
Telesales/Telemarketing or equivalent.
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical / Electronic or related
- Min 2 years' relevant experience
failure analysis for production fallouts.
to Engineer issues encountered.
with production for failed UUTs repair.
graduate are encourage to apply
PURCHASING ASSISTANT MANAGER
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree or Diploma in Material
- Preferably specialized in Purchasing
- Minimum 4 years in related working experience
- Ability to handle the procurement and purchasing operations of
- Required language(s) : English, Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia
Please submit your detailed resume to:
Human Resource Management Department
Exzone Precision Engineering Sdn Bhd
PLot 36 & 37, Jalan PKNK Utama, Kaw. Perusahaan
08000 Sungai Petani, Kedah Darulaman.
Tel: 04-4417980 (ext: 256) or Fax: 04-4428802
Closing date: 15.04.2019